The California Girl Needs Sun


Why Am I Not Under This Palm Tree? Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. my sun dance would involve me dancing in a shiny metal cylinder way high up in the air until i reach a tropical island way out in the middle of the pacific, where i consume many pina coladas in between swimming in the great mother ocean and eating shave ice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31/1/06 20:50

    I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord, baby. Dig it. Who's the cake lady? I'm the cake lady. I'm an evil cake lady. How evil? Real evil. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of evilness.

    Dude, like, Cassara? Have you, like, lost it? No way are those A&F boys taking us to Cabo if you talk like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/2/06 15:58

    dyanara, oh my god, that's sooo totally not me, that's the ecl. she's like totally wierd and stuff, but mom says we can't sell her to the ninjas just yet. she's like, totally embarassing at school and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts