More Of My Twisted Humor For Your Pleasure

I got a text message at 5:53 am on December 28th, which freaked me out because 1. none of my doula clients should be going in to labor yet and 2. it was the butt crack o' dawn.

When my bleary and panicked eyes adjusted to the text, I saw it was from Miss ShimmeringSong and it was a very cryptic text that I didn't understand until way later in the day when I re-read it. It went a little something like this: "fun at disney mega tree in lobby of californian top third ablaze three am seven floors evacuated just started to return at six am."

Translation: a christmas tree in the lobby of a disneyland hotel caught fire in the middle of the night.

Hell yeah. She got a picture of it and everything. Check it out here.

I just think that is so fucking funny.

Comments

Popular Posts