A Shout Out to the Cloud Creator

I have been largely displeased about how to list my blog labels for a long time now. I tried a list, but it got long and unwieldy. I tried using a google search toolbar but it didn't work the way I wanted it to. I tried Blogger's tag cloud, but it was ugly. Really ugly.

I have a satisfying tag cloud over on my other blog and I tried copying and pasting the code from there to here, but it was way too complicated for me to understand. I'm not a programmer, I just like to dabble!

After doing a search for html for tag clouds I found the exact same webpage that I used for my other blog. And I am quite pleased. I hope you spend some time admiring my tag cloud--maybe poke around in my ingredient list and find something new to read!

And for those of you readers with a Blogger blog who would like a cool tag cloud, check out phydeaux3's tag cloud hack. Best blogger hack ever. So far.

Comments

  1. Gawd, I wish I knew what you were talking about.
    Carlotta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts